The world faces a new challenge, not much different from what we have faced before that’s why we will overcome. The Egyptian Government and the civil aviation ministry has set up a precautionary plan that includes a compulsory medical examination which is performed on all the passengers coming to Egypt from the countries inflicted with the virus through the quarantine offices in coordination with the health ministry and all the concerned agencies like the World Health Origination. The Egyptian airlines have stopped all flights to all the major cities and counties that have massive numbers of infections and all the Egyptian terminals are equipped with Coronavirus detectors and the most advance means of medical care & quarantine.
A Number of rumors accused Egypt of hiding information concerning the virus but this is absolutely misleading. The Egyptian government is working with total transparency with the world health organization in revealing any information relating to the Coronavirus but till this moment there have been no signs at all of the virus in Egypt. All the branches in government are following all the necessary health and preventive guidelines to counter any sights of the virus as it seems to be working as Egyptian Tourism and travel is still active in the current atmosphere.
Egypt has identified only two cases to date since the Coronavirus outbreak to two foreigners, the first patient is Chinese who received the necessary treatment and tested negative on multiple tests before being released from quarantine as for the second patient is a Canadian oil worker was remains in quarantine at this moment receiving the needed medical treatment. Beyond that, there have not any cases in Egypt at all.
In the current moment, Egypt is very safe for traveling as the Coronavirus hasn’t taken any steps in Egypt and there have not been any domestic infections between the Egyptian population and all the travelers who came in and out from Egypt remain very healthy with no signs of infection. Egypt in the current moment is considered one of the safest places for travel according to the world health organization.
Famous Questions about COVID 19 Before Traveling to Egypt
There are some major questions in regard to COVID 19 while having a tour in Egypt and we have decided to collect the most common ones among them to assist tourists to know all of the necessary information regarding this virus and how Egypt deals with it.
Should everyone wear gloves and mask in the tourist sites and on other places?
How often Surfaces be cleaned?
Should the temperature checking be done before entering a building or at the beginning of a tour?
What best practices should be employed to ensure social distancing for a traveler and an employer?
- Employers of one place should consider implementing rules regarding sharing any kind of equipment & spaces just like coffee machines, computers, phones, refrigerators, etc.
- There is a restriction on the number of in-person meetings with clients.
- There is now the option of taking the stairs for those who don’t like taking an elevator.
- There will be only a limited number of people in an elevator and the responsible will provide tissues, wipes, sanitizers to any guest.
- There should be a space from any person and the other with at least one meter.
- Any of our tour guides isn’t allowed to smoke while being with a traveler at all and the guide will keep a proper distance between him and the traveler.
- Ever car is used during any tour is well-cleaned and we use sanitizers after every guest to keep the highest measures of protection.